Centre Court is a release from Microgaming which takes the game of tennis and transfuse it to the reels.
All the action in Centre Court takes place over five reels and just nine paylines and those reels are stuck to the finely-cut surface of a grass court. The main symbols are four different tennis players – two ladies and two gents – and a Match Point logo and the remainder are 10, J, Q, K and A.
Special symbols are a tennis ball scatter symbol which triggers the main feature and a Centre Court trophy which is wild.
Everyone likes some free spins and Centre Court offers you an impressive eighteen if you can land three, four or five of the tennis ball symbols anywhere on the reels.
On each spin a random multiplier of 2x, 3x, 4x, or 5x will be applied to any win and that means this can be a profitable game, especially because the spins can be re-triggered from within the round by landing three more scatters.
The wild will also appear stacked in the free spins which means the symbols can appear on top of one another, potentially offering a greater number of winning combos.
This game is supplied by Microgaming and is certified by the UK Gambling Commission as having been independently tested and up to the required standards for players in the UK.
If you experience any difficulties with this game or any other game you should follow our Complaints procedure and contact us.
The Phone Casino. Home to all the best online slots.
Regular symbols are all symbols on the reels that do not have a bonus feature but complete regular winning combinations on enabled paylines.
Regular symbol rules:
• Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
• Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, so one symbol must be displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second, third, fourth or fifth slot reel does not pay out.
• Regular payouts depend on your bet per payline.
The Centre Court Trophy symbol is a wild symbol.
Wild symbol rules:
• This symbol substitutes for other symbols to complete wins.
• This symbol does not substitute for the scatter symbol.
• This symbol creates its own winning combination when multiple symbols appear in a line on an enabled payline.
• During the Free Spins bonus game, this symbol creates a wild symbol stack.
The Tennis Ball symbol is a scatter symbol.
Scatter symbol rules:
• This symbol completes a winning scatter combination when two or more appear on the reels.
• This symbol cannot be substituted by the wild symbol.
• Scatter payouts depend on your total bet.
• Scatter wins are added to regular wins. If you have a scatter win and a regular win, you are paid out for both wins, as the scatter symbol does not need to appear on consecutive reels to win.
• Activates the Free Spins bonus game when three or more appear on the five reels.
Free Spins bonus game
Three or more Tennis Ball symbols scattered on the reels, activate the Free Spins bonus game.
Free Spins bonus game rules:
• You are awarded eighteen free spins.
• A random multiplier value is awarded for each winning free spin. You can win up to a 5x multiplier value.
• All the bets and paylines played in the free spins are the same as the spin that activated the bonus game.
• Free spins can be re-activated during the bonus game. The extra free spins are added to the remaining number of free spins.
• The Centre Court Trophy symbol creates a wild symbol stack.
•Winnings are automatically collected during the bonus game.
• Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
Any win activates the Gamble feature.
Gamble feature rules:
• A correct guess for the card colour doubles your win.
• A correct guess for the card suit quadruples your win.
• You can choose to play the feature or you can skip it and continue to play the regular game. However, the feature is not available if your win exceeds the gamble activation limit.
• You can play your winnings until the gamble limit is reached.
• The gamble limit is set at an amount limit or five gambles per game.
• Winnings are automatically collected during the feature.
Playing the game
The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols form a winning combination on the payline. The payout is dependent on the winning combination formed.
In this game:
• There are 9 paylines.
• Paylines are not permanently enabled for every spin, so you can select or de-select paylines.
• You can bet up to ten coins per payline.
• All payout tables display the number of coins that are won for each combination.
• All payout table win amounts in PlayCheck are displayed in coins.
• The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size bet.
• Only one winning combination is paid out per payline. If there is more than one possible winning combination on a payline, you are paid out the value of the highest combination only.
What do you want to do?
Place a bet and play
1. Select your bet amount. How?
• Click Coin Size (+) or (-) to select the coin size you want to bet.
• Click Lines to select the number of paylines you want to play.
• Click Coins to select the number of coins you want to bet.
• Click Bet Max to bet the maximum bet permitted. The number of coins bet and paylines enabled increases to the maximum bet permitted and the game automatically starts playing.
2. Click Spin.
• If you have a winning combination lined up on the payline, the win is highlighted on the reels.
• If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
• In some slot games the Spin button becomes a Stop button. Click Stop to display your spin results quicker. This does not influence the results of the spin.
AutoPlay, Options and Statistics
You can change options and view statistics for games using the Options or Statistics buttons.
You can also spin a set number of times in succession without interacting with the game, using AutoPlay or AutoSpin. In some games AutoPlay is available in Expert mode only.
A bet is placed only when it has been received by our server from your handset using our software. Once a bet has been placed it is final and binding and cannot be cancelled or changed. For the avoidance of doubt, a bet remains valid even if the result cannot for any reason be displayed back to your handset (due, for example, to a network failure, interruption of communication, or if you receive a phone call). In the event of a game termination, any relevant jackpot will be paid out on a random draw authorised by the regulator.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is up to 95.51%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company and monitored monthly.
Malfunction voids all plays and pay outs.
Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.