Babushkas Slot is a 17-payline video slot, powered by Thunderkick software platform. The game is inspired by the Russian little dolls called Babushkas.
There are 5 transparent reels set against a patterned tapestry background. You are advised to adjust your wager at the beginning of the game. Coin value ranges from 0.10 to 100. The “Au¬top¬lay¬” option enables reels to turn uninterrupted, for a selected number of times. Once ready, simply press the “Spin” button and away you go.
The game’s Wild is the Wild Egg, which acts as a replacement for all symbols, and will land on the middle reel only. If the Wild Egg appears with a star, it can activate any of the following features: Scare Bear, Charm Bear, or Dance Bear.
Once the Scare Bear feature is activated, the lowest value symbols will be upgraded, up to 3 times. The Charm Bear feature will cause all of the symbols on the reels to be upgraded one level. The Dance Bear feature awards 7 Free Spins, during which, the new Wild symbol occurs on the middle reel upon every spin.
Within the base game, each time players land a winning combination, any adjacent symbols of one lower value will be upgraded to match the new combination when a payline is formed.
A payout is made each time and the process continues until there are no more winning combinations to be formed. The main aim is to fill in the screen with the maximum value symbols and, if you manage to you do so, you will get a Wipe win with a multiplier of 100x.
This game is supplied by NYX out of Malta and is certified by the UK Gambling Commission as having been independently tested and up to the required standards for players in the UK.
As such this game is not regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and it is outside of their jurisdiction. If you experience any difficulties with this game or any other game you should follow our Complaints procedure and contact us.
The best mobile slots can be found on The Phone Casino.
1. Babushkas is a video slot with 5 reels and 17 fixed pay lines. The game features wilds, 4 symbol upgrade features and a bonus game of freespins with guaranteed wilds. The theoretical return to player is 95.8%.
2. A game round is started with the action button and plays the game with the selected bet level.
3. No bets can be altered during a game round.
4. Auto play plays the game automatically for the number of game rounds selected in the auto play page.
5. Symbol upgrade: a "symbol upgrade" or "upgrade"; is when a symbol is replaced with the next symbol of a higher pay table value.
6. Win symbol upgrade: All winning symbols of a specific rank will be upgraded, if doing so creates either new or longer paylines.
7. Wilds substitutes for any other symbol.
8. Wild symbol: The wild symbol can appear on the middle reel. It may randomly trigger any of the features: Scare Bear, Charm Bear or Dance Bear.
9. Scare Bear: All of the lowest valued symbol on screen will be upgraded, this may repeat 1 to 3 times.
10. Charm Bear: All symbols on screen will be upgraded once.
11. Dance Bear: Award freespins, during freespins the Wild symbol will appear on every spin.
12. Wipe win: If all 15 symbols are the same when all win symbol upgrades are done, they will upgrade once more.
13. Special win: If the wipe win condition applies to the highest valued symbol, a special win is rewarded according to the pay table.
14. All game payout and win combinations are paid out according to the pay table.
15. Only the highest win per pay line is paid out, if in sequence from leftmost to right and in combinations according to the pay table.
16. All pay line wins during a game round are added and presented at the end of the game round.
17. All wins are presented and paid out in the selected currency.
18. In the event of game malfunction all affected bets and pays are rendered void
19. The bonus game is played with the same bet as the spin that triggered the bonus game. The bonus game is part of the same game round as the spin that triggered it.
A bet is placed only when it has been received by our server from your handset using our software. Once a bet has been placed it is final and binding and cannot be cancelled or changed. For the avoidance of doubt, a bet remains valid even if the result cannot for any reason be displayed back to your handset (due, for example, to a network failure, interruption of communication, or if you receive a phone call). In the event of a game termination, any relevant jackpot will be paid out on a random draw authorised by the regulator.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is up to 95.8%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company and monitored monthly.
Malfunction voids all plays and pay outs.
Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.