DJ Wild is Elk Studio’s creation and it’s based on the DJing industry where the top names sell out massive arenas all over the world.
DJ Wild is a five reel slot with three rows and ten paylines; wins can actually be formed from right to left as well as left to right meaning that there are really twenty paylines. The design is recognisably Elk with some of the symbols having a blocky, digital look; there’s a pounding soundtrack to accompany your gameplay.
The higher value symbols are DJ equipment – a keyboard, a mixing desk, a digital turntable and a set of headphones; lower values are those funky-looking fruit – a plum, a watermelon, a lemon and some cherries.
The game’s logo is the wild symbol and it’s also the key to the bonus features
Expanding Wild Re-Spin
It all kicks off if you land one or more of the wild symbols anywhere on reels one, two, four or five. There are two types of wilds, horizontal & vertical:
Horizontal Wilds – landing one of these wilds will award one respin after any payout. That wild will now expand into the next reel and you’ll get a free spin. More wilds landing wild trigger more respins.
Vertical Wilds – if you land one of these wilds it will explode into fireworks and light and expand to fill the entire reel; after any payout you’ll get a free respin and if another wild lands the process will repeat. The more wilds you collect, the bigger the payouts and it’s only over when no more wilds land.
If wilds fill a whole row, there’s a chance that you may land the jackpot wild on reel three which will award 50000x coin prize.
This game is supplied by NYX out of Malta and is certified by the UK Gambling Commission as having been independently tested and up to the required standards for players in the UK.
As such this game is not regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and it is outside of their jurisdiction. If you experience any difficulties with this game or any other game you should follow our Complaints procedure and contact us.
Make your only casino the Phone Casino.
1. DJ WILD is a 5 reel video slot with 10 winlines paid both ways.
2. The game offers 12 bet levels for each currency.
3. Each bet is 100 coins.
4. A game round starts on the selected bet level when the player hits the Spin button.
5. The game can be played automatically by activating Auto Spin. Keep the Spin button pressed and select the number of game rounds to be played automatically.
6. Winnings and winning combinations are paid out according to the paytable.
7. A winning combination needs to have at least one non-wild symbol.
8. Winnings are presented in coins or in the player's currency. The player can change preference in settings.
9. The DJ WILD symbol is replaced with an expanding Wild on hit and triggers one respin.
10. More DJ WILD symbols are added to the reel 1, 2, 4 and 5 on each respin.
11. Multiple DJ WILD symbols hitting on the same spin adds more DJ WILD symbols to the next respin and trigger one respin.
12. The DJ WILD is randomly replaced with Smoke, Fire, Confetti, Strobe or Lazer Wilds.
13. Smoke, Fire and Confetti Wilds expand vertically on the reel they hit to cover 3 symbols.
14. Strobe and Lazer Wilds expand horizontally to cover 2 symbols. Hits on reel 1 expand to reel 2 and vice versa. Hits on reel 4 expand to reel 5 and vice versa.
15. There are no Wild symbols on reel 3.
16. If reel 1, 2, 4 and 5 are covered with Wilds, Jackpot WILD is added to reel 3 on the last respin.
17. The theoretical payout (RTP) is 96.3%
18. Maximum win is 170 000 coins.
19. In the event of malfunction all bets and wins are void.
1. Many players change bet size based on the outcome of previous game play, this can be done automatically with Betting Strategies.
2. A Betting Strategy is a predefined betting pattern which automatically changes the bet level depending on a set of rules.
3. A player can change or turn off the Betting Strategy after any bet.
4. Auto Spin works in combination with Betting Strategies.
5. Activate a Betting Strategy by selecting bet base level and a strategy. Then press Spin button.
6. The Betting Strategy does not change the theoretical outcome of the game.
7. Optimizer is adjusting the bet up or down to the closest betlevel below the selected %. Remains active on lowest betlevel.
8. Betting Strategies are listed in the pay table.
A bet is placed only when it has been received by our server from your handset using our software. Once a bet has been placed it is final and binding and cannot be cancelled or changed. For the avoidance of doubt, a bet remains valid even if the result cannot for any reason be displayed back to your handset (due, for example, to a network failure, interruption of communication, or if you receive a phone call). In the event of a game termination, any relevant jackpot will be paid out on a random draw authorised by the regulator.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is up to 96.3%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company and monitored monthly.
Malfunction voids all plays and pay outs.
Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.