This casino slots game takes you to the battlefield of the Great Northern War at The Phone CasinoPlay Game
Grab your weapon and go to battle!
Poltava is a five reel slot with four rows and forty fixed paylines
There are just three theme-related symbols including the horse (cavalry), a field gun (artillery) and a soldier (infantry); 10, J, Q, K and A make up the lower values.
The game’s logo is wild and it will substitute for all others except the lion scatter which triggers the main feature.
Flames Of War Free Spins
This is triggered by landing three of the lion scatter symbols anywhere on reels two, three and four; you will now receive three free spins with those three lions frozen in place and acting as a wild symbol. You can’t retrigger this feature but any new lions landing anywhere in view will add an extra spin to the total.
Trigger this by landing a full reel of stacked cavalry, artillery or infantry; you’ll now receive one respin but any more matching symbols appearing to the right of that reel will move to the left of it – the stacked symbols will move one reels to the right
This process continues until no more matching symbols land at which point any wins are evaluated.
This game is supplied by NYX out of Malta and is certified by the UK Gambling Commission as having been independently tested and up to the required standards for players in the UK.
As such this game is not regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and it is outside of their jurisdiction. If you experience any difficulties with this game or any other game you should follow our Complaints procedure and contact us.
Who run the world? The Phone Casino.
1. Poltava is a 5 reel, 4 rows video slot with 40 paylines.
2. The game offers 12 bet levels for each currency.
3. Each bet is 100 coins.
4. A game round starts on the selected bet level when the player hits the Spin button.
5. The game can be played automatically by activating Auto Spin. Keep the Spin button pressed to set the number of game rounds to be played automatically.
6. Winnings and winning combinations are paid out according to the pay table.
7. Winnings are presented in coins or in the player's currency. The player can change preference in Settings.
8. The Poltava Wild substitutes any symbol except Lion.
9. Poltava is played in two states, Normal mode with Marching Reels and Bonus mode with Flames of War Free Spins.
10. The Marching Reels feature is trigged when a reel is covered with 4 identical combat arm symbols, e.g. 4 Cavalry, 4 Artillery or 4 Infantry symbols. Wild symbols do not count as part of a formation that triggers Marching Reels.
11. Higher value combat arm reels will override lower.
12. Marching Reels generate a respin during which a reinforcement is added on row 2 and 3 cross all reels to the left of the combat arm. All troops advance stepwise to the right and generate new respins as long as new identical combat arm symbols land on the reel to the right.
13. Upgrades during Marching Reels. If a higher value combat arm symbol lands to cover a full reel, the higher will replace all lower troop formations.
14. Active combat arm symbols landning on row 1 or 4 behind the frontline will join the troops and be included in the formation.
15. Marching Reels will end if not reactivated by new combat arm symbols or when the frontline reaches reel 5.
16. 3 Lion symbols in any position trigger 3 Flames of War Free Spins.
17. Lion symbols appear on reel 2, 3 and 4 in Normal mode and on all reels during Bonus mode.
18. Lion symbols are Sticky Wild during Flames of War Free Spins and every new Lion appearing will add 1 free spin.
19. Payout is made at the end of the free spins.
20. Maximum win is 180,000 coins.
A bet is placed only when it has been received by our server from your handset using our software. Once a bet has been placed it is final and binding and cannot be cancelled or changed. For the avoidance of doubt, a bet remains valid even if the result cannot for any reason be displayed back to your handset (due, for example, to a network failure, interruption of communication, or if you receive a phone call). In the event of a game termination, any relevant jackpot will be paid out on a random draw authorised by the regulator.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is up to 96.4%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company and monitored monthly.
Malfunction voids all plays and pay outs.