An Evening With Holly Madison, developed by Nextgen Gaming is a five reel slot with three rows and thirty fixed paylines; it has a glitzy design with some sparkly lights on either side of the reels which spin in what looks like the frame of an ornate mirror.
There are six theme-related symbols including a pair of playing cards, dice, a pink car, a top hat, a jewel-encrusted mask and a pair of stilettos; hearts, clubs, spades and diamond playing card symbols make up the lower values.
Holly represents the wild symbol and she only appears on reels two, three and four; the Holly logo is the scatter icon which activates the main features.
Holly Goes Wild
This is an expanding wilds feature and it’s triggered when Holly wanders onto the reels and places a wild symbol there. It will then expand to fill all positions on that reel with the possibility of generating more wild reels to reveal lots of winning opportunities.
This is triggered by landing three or more of the Holly logos anywhere in view, initially receiving ten free spins. During this round you are trying to collect up to ten �?Kiss’ symbols to trigger the Photoshoot Bonus after the spins.
The Photoshoot Bonus involves Holly trying various outfits with each successful one awarding the same amount you win during the spins.
If you land just two scatter symbols on the reels during the base game they will be held in place and the remaining reels spun to try and land one more Holly logo and trigger the free spins.
This game is supplied by NYX out of Malta and is certified by the UK Gambling Commission as having been independently tested and up to the required standards for players in the UK.
As such this game is not regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and it is outside of their jurisdiction. If you experience any difficulties with this game or any other game you should follow our Complaints procedure and contact us.
For all of your favourite slots, The Phone Casino is the number 1 choice.
An Evening with Holly Madison is a 5 reel slot game with a Holly Goes Wild Feature, Re-spin Feature and Free Games Feature to boost your winnings. During regular play, the goal is to achieve a winning combination of symbols on any of the 25 lines. Payouts depend on the number of coins played and the winning combination of symbols achieved. The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 95.08%.
1. 30 coins plays 25 lines.
2. Payouts are made according to the Paytable.
3. Payline wins are multiplied by the bet.
4. Scatter wins are multiplied by the bet.
5. Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
6. Highest win only on each selected payline.
7. Wins on different paylines are added.
8. All wins on selected paylines only except SCATTER.
9. All wins begin with leftmost reel and pay left to right on consecutive reels except SCATTER which pays any.
10. WILD appears on Reels 2,3 and 4 only and substitutes for all symbols except SCATTER.
11. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
HOLLY GOES WILD FEATURE
1. When WILD appears, the symbol(s) expand to cover all positions on that reel.
2. Wins are then calculated with the WILD substitution.
3. The Holly Goes Wild Feature will only occur if the expansion results in a winning combination.
1. Re-spin Feature is awarded when 2 SCATTER only appear during any game.
2. Reels with SCATTER appearing are held and all other reels are re-spun once.
3. Re-spin Feature cannot be retriggered.
FREE GAMES FEATURE
1. 10 Free Games are awarded when 3 or more SCATTER appear.
2. KISS appears on Reel 5 only during the free games.
3. Collect KISS, up to a maximum of 10, to enter the PHOTOSHOOT BONUS.
4. KISS cannot be collected during a re-spin feature.
5. After the last free game Holly may award an extra BONUS KISS.
6. Each KISS collected awards a chance of a PHOTO/OUTFIT during the PHOTOSHOOT BONUS.
7. Each successful PHOTO/OUTFIT awards a REPEAT of YOUR FREE GAMES WIN!.
8. Free Games are played at the paylines and bet of the trigger game.
9. Free Games Feature can be retriggered.
Gamble Feature (if applicable)
1. To gamble any win press GAMBLE then select RED/BLACK or a SUIT.
2. Win is DOUBLED (X2) if RED/BLACK choice is correct.
3. Win is QUADRUPLED (X4) if SUIT choice is correct.
4. Winnings may be gambled up to 5 times.
5. Progressive Jackpot Wins (if available) may not be gambled.
How to Play
1. The Bet that you want to play can be adjusted through the (UP) and (DOWN) buttons alongside the respective options. The Max Bet button will automatically select the maximum bet.
2. Spin: Spins the reels.
3. Autoplay: Allows automatic consecutive normal game plays for a certain amount of spins. Options for spins range from 5 spins to 100 spins.
4. Info: Access pay awards for winning symbol combinations. Also contains the rules for the game.
5. The game displays all your details in the following display fields:
6. Balance: Displays your total balance.
7. Bet: Displays the staked amount per line to be played.
9. Win: Displays the amount won in the spin.
10. Total Bet: The total wager staked.
11. Fast Forward: Skips the manual selection process and displays final result.
A bet is placed only when it has been received by our server from your handset using our software. Once a bet has been placed it is final and binding and cannot be cancelled or changed. For the avoidance of doubt, a bet remains valid even if the result cannot for any reason be displayed back to your handset (due, for example, to a network failure, interruption of communication, or if you receive a phone call). In the event of a game termination, any relevant jackpot will be paid out on a random draw authorised by the regulator.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is up to 95.08%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company and monitored monthly.
Malfunction voids all plays and pay outs.
Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.