The retro days of home computing inspire the Arcader slot from Thunderkick. This 5 reel, 15 payline title comes with plenty of quality features including sticky wilds, expanding wilds, free spins and multipliers as well as a Mystery Bonus Game. You can spin this 8-bit beauty from between 30p and £1,500 per go.
Players of a certain age will be reminded of the glory days of the ZX Spectrum and Commodore 64 when they fire up Arcader. The blocky graphics on the reels feature pixelated versions of classic arcade symbols including cherries, lemons, bells and bars. The retro looks are complemented by a synth soundtrack.
Arcader comes with a standard Wild (the W symbol) and substitutes for everything apart from the scatter, mystery and bonus. The up and down arrow is the expander, which expands the reel to create the best possible payline.
9 free spins with a multiplier are available if you find 3 or more Bonus symbols on the reels. Three bonuses gives a 1x multiplier, four symbols offers a 3x multiplier and if you find five, then a 9x multiplier awaits. It’s possible to trigger more free games and multipliers throughout this feature when you find the bonus symbols.
During the free spins feature, you’ll also have the chance to hit a sticky wild on one of the 3 middle reels. If this hits, it will remain in place for the remainder of the feature. The M symbol triggers the mystery game, so keep an eye out for it.
Here you’ll be presented with 15 boxes. Keep on picking until you hit an X which brings the feature to a close. The boxes contain cash amounts which are subject of a multiplier of up to 6x depending on how many M symbols triggered the Mystery Game.
This game is supplied by NYX out of Malta and is certified by the UK Gambling Commission as having been independently tested and up to the required standards for players in the UK.
As such this game is not regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and it is outside of their jurisdiction. If you experience any difficulties with this game or any other game you should follow our Complaints procedure and contact us.
For all of your favourite slots, The Phone Casino is your number 1 destination.
Note: Arcader video slot is referred to as Arcader, The Game or Game.
1. Arcader is a video slot with 5 reels and 15 fixed pay lines. The game features wilds, expanders, mystery game and bonus game with free spins. The theoretical return to player is 96,1%.
2. The game offers up to 15 bet levels for the selected currency.
3. A game round is started with the action button and plays the game with the selected bet level.
4. No bets can be altered during a game round.
5. Auto play plays the game automatically for the number of game rounds selected in the auto play page.
6. Expanders expands the reel it appears on and fills it with the symbols representing the best possible pay line.
7. The bonus symbol is a scatter symbol that can appear on any reel and grants the bonus game with free spins if 3 or more bonus symbols are won. The number of free spins won is according to the pay table and the number of bonus symbols won grants a certain multiplier according to the pay table. Each bonus game free spin grants the chance of a new sticky wild on the three central reels. The sticky wilds remain sticky throughout the bonus game.
8. The mystery symbol is a scatter symbol that can appear on any reel and grants the mystery game with mystery wins if 3 or more mystery symbols are won. The number of mystery symbols won grants a certain multiplier according to the pay table. The mystery game ends either by selection of a blank or by the selection of all mystery wins.
9. Wilds and sticky wilds substitutes all other symbols except expanders, mystery symbols and bonus symbols.
10. All game payout and win combinations are paid out according to the pay table.
11. Only the highest win per pay line is paid out, if in sequence from far left to right in combinations according to the pay table.
12. All pay line wins during a game round are added and presented at the end of the game round.
13. All wins are presented and paid out in the selected currency. Wins may be capped by the operator.
14. The bonus game and mystery game is played with the same bet as the spin that triggered the bonus game or mystery game.
15. In the event of game malfunction all affected bets and pays are rendered void.
A bet is placed only when it has been received by our server from your handset using our software. Once a bet has been placed it is final and binding and cannot be cancelled or changed. For the avoidance of doubt, a bet remains valid even if the result cannot for any reason be displayed back to your handset (due, for example, to a network failure, interruption of communication, or if you receive a phone call). In the event of a game termination, any relevant jackpot will be paid out on a random draw authorised by the regulator.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is up to 96.1%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company and monitored monthly.
Malfunction voids all plays and pay outs.
Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.