Bingo can now also be played via online slots. It’s called Bingo Billions! and it’s developed by NextGen
Bingo Billions! is a five reel slot with three rows and up to twenty five paylines.
The high value symbols are various bingo-themed items and include a pile of cash, bingo cards and gold bars; the six lower value symbols are all numbered bingo balls – 16, 21, 36, 49, 55 and 88.
The smooth bingo caller is the wild symbol and he’ll substitute for anything else except the scatter – that’s represented by the Bingo Billions! logo and it’s the key to the main feature.
This is the only feature and it’s triggered by landing three or more of the Bingo Billions! scatter symbols anywhere in view. You will then earn the following:
Three scatters – 10 free spins
Four scatters – 15 free spins
Five scatters – 20 free spins
All wins during this round are tripled and it’s also possible to trigger more spins by landing more scatter symbols.
If your tolerance to risk is high then you may like to try out the gamble feature. Just click the �?hearts/clubs’ button below the reels after a win and you’ll get to play a card game. Double or quadruple your win by correctly guessing the colour or suit of the next card drawn but get it wrong and you lose all your winnings. There’s a limit of 5 correct wins.
This game is supplied by NYX out of Malta and is certified by the UK Gambling Commission as having been independently tested and up to the required standards for players in the UK.
As such this game is not regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and it is outside of their jurisdiction. If you experience any difficulties with this game or any other game you should follow our Complaints procedure and contact us.
The best mobile slots are always at The Phone Casino.
Bingo Billions is a 5 reel slot game with a Free Games to boost your winnings. During regular play, the goal is to achieve a winning combination of symbols on any of the selectable lines. Payouts depend on the number of coins played and the winning combination of symbols achieved. The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is 95.044%.
1. Play 1 to 25 lines.
2. Payouts are made according to the Paytable.
3. Payline wins are multiplied by the amount staked per payline.
4. Scatter wins are multiplied by the total amount staked.
5. Scatter wins are added to payline wins.
6. Highest win only on each selected payline.
7. Coinciding wins on different paylines are added.
8. All wins occur on selected lines except scattered Logo.
9. All wins begin with leftmost reel and pay left to right on consecutive reels, except scattered Logo which pays any.
10. Man substitutes for all symbols except scattered Logo.
11. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
FREE GAMES FEATURE
1. A Free Game Feature is awarded when 3, 4 or 5 scattered Logo appear.
2. 10 Free Games are awarded for 3 scattered Logo.
3. 15 Free Games are awarded for 4 scattered Logo.
4. 20 Free Games are awarded for 5 scattered Logo.
5. All prizes during the Free Games are TRIPLED.
6. The Free Games feature can be retriggered.
7. Free Games are played at the lines and bet of the trigger game.
Gamble Feature (if applicable)
1. To gamble any win press GAMBLE then select COLOUR or a SUIT.
2. Win is DOUBLED (X2) if COLOUR choice is correct.
3. Win is QUADRUPLED (X4) if SUIT choice is correct.
4. Winnings may be gambled up to 5 times.
5. Progressive Jackpot Wins (if available) may not be gambled.
How to Play
1. The Lines and Bet that you want to play can be adjusted through the (DOWN) and (UP) buttons alongside the respective options. The Max button for Lines or Bet will automatically select the maximum for the respective field. Note: You can also select the amount of lines you wish to play by clicking on the line tag number on the side of the reels.
2. Spin: Spins the reels.
3. Autoplay: Allows automatic consecutive normal game plays for a certain amount of spins. Options for spins range from 5 spins to 100 spins.
4. Info: Access pay awards for winning symbol combinations. Also contains the rules for the game.
5. The game displays all your details in the following display fields:
6. Balance: Displays your total balance.
7. Bet: Displays the staked amount per line to be played.
8. Lines: Displays the amount of line(s) to be played.
9. Win: Displays the amount won in the spin.
10. Total Bet: The total wager staked. It consists of the Bet multiplied by the amount of lines being played.
A bet is placed only when it has been received by our server from your handset using our software. Once a bet has been placed it is final and binding and cannot be cancelled or changed. For the avoidance of doubt, a bet remains valid even if the result cannot for any reason be displayed back to your handset (due, for example, to a network failure, interruption of communication, or if you receive a phone call). In the event of a game termination, any relevant jackpot will be paid out on a random draw authorised by the regulator.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is up to 95.044%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company and monitored monthly.
Malfunction voids all plays and pay outs.
Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.