Champion’s Goal is powered by Elk Studious and offers twenty striking ways to win of which blue scores from left to right, the red vice versa, and all neutral symbols pay both ways.
The bet has 12 bet levels for each currency and you have to choose one that suits you the most. Click on the arrow on the left to make adjustments. The coin size ranges from 0.2 to 100. Click the start button to begin. There is also “Autoplay” button that you can use to spin for a number of rounds with no interruptions.
The wild symbol is the game’s logo, there’s a trophy bonus icon, a pointing referee and a football scatter which all contribute to various extra features.
Cascading Tifo is triggered when 3×3 symbols land on the reels in a matching colour – blue on the left and red on the right. You will now receive three free spins with three sticky wilds added to the reels.
Free Kick is activated whenever the ball lands anywhere on the reels. What happens is that the ball will fly off the reels, clearing that entire row and allowing more symbols to fall into place from above.
Sticky Corner is activated when you land a referee symbol anywhere in view. A wild will be added to each corner and you’ll get one free spin.
When the gold trophies appear only on reel three but if you can land a stack of them there you will receive seven Derby Free Spins. Each time you land another trophy you will get one more spin up to a maximum of three. If you can hit the Champion’s Goal during this feature you’ll win an instant prize and the spins end.
This game is supplied by NYX out of Malta and is certified by the UK Gambling Commission as having been independently tested and up to the required standards for players in the UK.
As such this game is not regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and it is outside of their jurisdiction. If you experience any difficulties with this game or any other game you should follow our Complaints procedure and contact us.
Find all the best online mobile slots at The Phone Casino
1. Champion's Goal is a 5 reel video slot with up to 20 paylines based on symbol.
2. Blue symbols pay left to right and red symbols pay right to left. Neutral symbols pay both ways.
3. The game offers 12 bet levels for each currency.
4. Symbol payouts in pay table are presented based on selected bet level.
5. A game round starts on selected bet level when the player hits the Spin button.
6. The game can be played automatically by activating Auto Spin. Keep the Spin button pressed and select the number of game rounds to be played automatically.
7. Winnings and winning combinations are paid out according to the pay table.
8. All winnings are presented in the selected currency.
9. Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
10. No bets can be changed during an ongoing game round or in Derby Free Spins.
11. In the event of malfunctions all bets and wins are void.
12. The theoretical payout (RTP) is 95.7%
13. Line winnings does not include winnings from Cascading Tifo nor Free Kick.
14. The Ball symbol triggers Free Kick and line winnings are multiplied with 5.
15. The Referee symbol triggers Sticky Corners where Sticky WILDs are covering the corners of the reels area during 1 respin.
16. The Champion's Goal symbol is WILD and substitutes any symbol except Ball, Trophy or Referee.
17. 3 Trophy symbols on reel 3 start Derby Free Spin.
18. Derby Free Spins run over 7 rounds. A Trophy symbol awards stop time +1 (e.g one extra spin). Maximum stop time is +3. Derby Free Spins end with the chance of hitting Champion's Goal. Reels stop immediately if scoring Champion's Goal and game returns to normal mode. Champion's Goal pays out an instant amount.
19. Reel 1, 2 and 3 covered with blue symbols trigger blue Cascading Tifo, and reel 3, 4 and 5 trigger red Cascading Tifo. WILD is color neutral and does not substitute symbols on color. Cascading Tifo runs over 3 rounds with 3 Sticky WILDs.
20. Maximum win is based on maximum bet.
21. Maximum win is 2000 times bet per round.
1. Many players change bet size based on the outcome of previous game play, this can be done automatically with Betting Strategies.
2. A Betting Strategy is a predefined betting pattern which automatically changes the bet level depending on a set of rules.
3. A player can change or turn off the Betting Strategy after any bet.
4. Auto Spin works in combination with Betting Strategies.
5. Activate a Betting Strategy by selecting bet base level and a strategy. Then press Spin button.
6. The Betting Strategy does not change the theoretical outcome of the game.
7. Betting Strategies are listed in the pay table.
A bet is placed only when it has been received by our server from your handset using our software. Once a bet has been placed it is final and binding and cannot be cancelled or changed. For the avoidance of doubt, a bet remains valid even if the result cannot for any reason be displayed back to your handset (due, for example, to a network failure, interruption of communication, or if you receive a phone call). In the event of a game termination, any relevant jackpot will be paid out on a random draw authorised by the regulator.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is up to 95.7%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company and monitored monthly.
Malfunction voids all plays and pay outs.
Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.