Flux, the river of crystals, flows through the Thunderverse and radiates energy. Massive rows of stacked wilds and three types of bonus games is the core in this 15 pay line video slot.
Flux is a fantastic slot by Thunderkick.
Flux plays out over five reels, three rows and fifteen paylines and the symbols on the reels float as they spin. The 3D icons slowly rotate and glow against the dark and space-like background.
The eight main symbols are geometric shapes – blue, purple, light blue, green, pink, red orange and yellow. Yellow is the highest paying and worth 24X your line stake for five on an active payline. The yellow �?W’ is wild and substitutes for all other symbols except the bonus. That bonus is a glowing silver �?B’ and it activates the main feature.
For the free spins, you will need to land three, four or five of the silver bonus symbols to trigger this feature. Any extra bonus symbols landing on the reels during this feature will award one more spin.
This game is supplied by NYX out of Malta and is certified by the UK Gambling Commission as having been independently tested and up to the required standards for players in the UK.
As such this game is not regulated by the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and it is outside of their jurisdiction. If you experience any difficulties with this game or any other game you should follow our Complaints procedure and contact us.
For the best online slots in the UK, come to The Phone Casino.
1. Flux is a video slot with 5 reels and 15 fixed pay lines. The game features bonus games with extra symbol rows and pay lines active two ways. The theoretical return to player is 96,2%.
2. The game offers up to 15 bet levels for the selected currency.
3. A game round is started with the action button and plays the game with the selected bet level.
4. Auto play plays the game automatically for the number of game rounds selected in the auto play page.
5. All game payout and win combinations are paid out according to the pay table.
6. All wins are presented and paid out in the selected currency.
7. Only the highest win per pay line is paid out, if in sequence from far left to right in combinations according to the pay table. Two of the bonus games have pay lines both ways which could result in additional win combinations from far right to left.
8. The wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except the bonus symbol.
9. The bonus symbol is a scatter symbol that grants one of the bonus games if three (3) or more bonus symbols are won. The number of bonus symbols won correlates to the number of free spins granted in the bonus games according to the pay table.
10. The game features three different types of bonus games; free spins with additional symbol rows, free spins with pay lines both ways and free spins with additional symbol rows and pay lines both ways.
11. The bonus game is played with the same bet as the spin that triggered the bonus game.
12. No bets can be altered during a game round.
13. In the event of game malfunction all affected bets and pays are rendered void.
A bet is placed only when it has been received by our server from your handset using our software. Once a bet has been placed it is final and binding and cannot be cancelled or changed. For the avoidance of doubt, a bet remains valid even if the result cannot for any reason be displayed back to your handset (due, for example, to a network failure, interruption of communication, or if you receive a phone call). In the event of a game termination, any relevant jackpot will be paid out on a random draw authorised by the regulator.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is up to 96.2%. This RTP represents the long-term expected payback of the game which has been calculated by an independent testing company and monitored monthly.
Malfunction voids all plays and pay outs.
Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.