Specific Terms – Important terms applying to games in our Casino
Our general Terms and Conditions (click here) apply to games in our Casino in addition to the Specific Terms below. Please note that if there is any conflict between the Specific Terms and our general Terms and Conditions, these Specific Terms will take precedence.
1. For more detailed information click on the “?” icon in-game to view the Rules of the game or the “i” icon within the game to view the paytable, paylines and feature details. In placing a bet, you accept the rules of the game.
2. Where can you find the ‘return-to-player’ information for the games you want to play. We have set out the ‘return-to-player’ (RTP) information for each of our games, within the game rules.
3. Where can you find out about any ‘limits’ that we apply to our games. Any limits that we apply are made clear in the Rules of the game. As a general rule, wins will not exceed £250,000, excluding progessive jackpot wins. Where a combination of wins in a single play exeeds £250,000, this will mean that the game has malfunctioned.
4. What do we mean by ‘malfunction voids pays and plays’ or similar phrases used in the Rules. Where a game does not work as it was intended (i.e. fairly and strictly in accordance with the published rules, any applicable RTP and limits), we say that it has ‘malfunctioned’. In these circumstances, the fairest thing to do is to treat such bets as void (i.e. as if it had never been made) – whether it is in your favour or ours – so that no winnings are paid and no losses are retained by us from the malfunctioning game and you receive your affected stake back.
However, this is not always possible, for example, where you have been playing a malfunctioning game over a number of different days and have placed other bets and played other games with us using winnings from the malfunctioning game along with your own monies. Where things become more complex, we will apply the following principles:
- We will not benefit from the ‘malfunction’
- We will return your account to the point of the first malfunction
- We will treat affected customers fairly and with priority; and
- We will let affected customers know the steps we have taken and the reasons for doing so after all monies due to customers because of the ‘malfunction’ have been returned (but not before).
5. Are there specific terms which apply to jackpot games in our Casino area. Yes there are. Each jackpot game has its own set of Rules which can be found within the game. Some key terms of our jackpot games include:
- Where more than one player appears to win a Progressive Jackpot at the same time, the first jackpot winner will be paid out the jackpot amount displayed during gameplay. The other winning players will receive the seed for the jackpot or any residual amounts. In such an instance, the order of winners is determined by the time of the transactions as recorded by the game.
- In some Progressive Jackpot games, the greater your stake, the more chance you have of winning the jackpot. In other Progressive Jackpot games, the jackpot value is linked to the total stake level.
- Whilst the amount of contribution for each Progressive Jackpot is determined by a player’s stake, jackpot contributions are paid for by ourselves or the other operators (where relevant) in a way that does not directly impact the return to player of the particular game.
- The contribution amount is split between covering the initial seed (and next reseed) and increasing the jackpot amount that can be won.
- If any game play is deemed to be void, any stake contributions associated with such game play will be reversed to reduce the Progressive Jackpot accordingly.
6. Do bonuses in our Casino area have any wagering requirements. No. We operate a ‘No Wagering’ policy on winnings received from Free Spins/Free Bets
7. Do bonuses in our Casino area have any restrictions. Our Free Spins/ Free Bets bonuses both have a time frame in which they must be accepted and a time frame in which they must be used by. They can also only be played on specific games. All of these details will be made clear in the terms of the specific bonus.
8. Are there any ‘time critical’ elements. A number of our Progressive Jackpot games include additional ‘Must Drop’ Jackpots which are guaranteed to pay out before a certain time or before they reach a specific value. Where such jackpots are made available, the limitations will be clearly displayed within the game alongside the relevant jackpot value.